We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
Talend is currently seeking a full-time Video Editor intern to fill a full-time remote position located in Maidenhead. This engagement is (40) hours per week.
Under supervision, this individual will primarily be responsible for using Adobe Premiere to assemble materials such as raw camera footage, screen captures, graphics, still images, dialogue, sound effects and other media elements into a finished video product with quality, length, and narrative elements acceptable for online deployment. They may also be responsible for creating motion graphics to complement video productions. They should also be familiar with uploading media content to streaming platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo.
They must be comfortable speaking, writing, and understanding English as Talend Academy media content is primarily produced in English (and the media producers supervising this role only speak English), and be available to work hours that overlap with US teammates.
They must also be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with tight deadlines, and be a self-starter who takes the initiative and is willing to learn.
What you’ll do
· Assist with editing media projects for our learning platform
· Learn to create motion graphics for media projects
· Upload media content to streaming platforms
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
· At least 1 year of experience editing video content
· Ability to tell a story assembling media clips together into a cohesive narrative
· Organizational and media workflow skills
· Tools experience: The Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, and Media Encoder
· Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Interest in global high tech/software industry
· Screen capture program knowledge, such as SnagIt, Camtasia, and QuickTime a plus