Each&Other is a leading UX Design consultancy, based in Dublin with clients around the world from the USA to the Middle East. Owner-managed, we pride ourselves on the business results we help our clients achieve, all of which is not possible without the brilliant team of consultants we have.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our consulting team. This is an opportunity to lead projects that require communication and messaging skills as well as design and user research experience. You'll get to work alongside a team of brilliant designers, researchers and consultants on projects for some of the best companies in the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll split your time between:
• User Research — You'll be responsible for finding out what users need. You'll conduct usability tests, diary studies or whichever research technique you decide is appropriate. You also need to ensure that user research makes a real difference in the rest of the project.
• UX Design — you'll define user flows, and work on messaging strategy across multiple channels to deliver big results for our clients.
You’ll co-create strategies, content and designs with our clients, and be responsible for communicating the outputs in specification to the rest of the project team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
• Strong communication skills — You must have the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and straightforward manner.
• Ability to build relationships — You understand the importance of building a strong, trusting relationship with our clients, because that's what they are really buying.
• Efficiency — Good solutions are useless if they are not delivered on time. You must get things done well and on time.
• Prototyping skills — You understand that we have a user-centred mindset and that we test content / messaging like any other interaction.
• Technology know-how — This is not a technical role, but you must be comfortable talking to our clients and development teams about web and mobile technologies.