Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Fullstack Python Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
Our client is the world's largest network of institutional investors. They connect investment professionals at endowments, foundations, pensions, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, healthcare systems, and corporate venture funds. Their technology and team provide LPs in our clients' network with an informational edge in the industry.
- Analyse requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Design, architect, and develop a software application
- Propose ideas on how to improve the product and processes
- Maintain coding standards
- Assess solution architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and possible improvements.
-3+ years experience in Python-based development, including the work with Django
- Practical experience in upgrading Python applications from 2.x to 3.x versions
- Understanding of work with databases, particularly with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with various Linux distributions, especially Ubuntu/Debian
- Acquaintance with AWS
- Knowledge of Selenium is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.