In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
Customer Success' main mission at Kpler is to help customers achieve their goals, and this is only possible by understanding the users’ needs and by having an outstanding knowledge of the Kpler offering. You will lead and grow a team in Europe that excel at this all the while contributing to the global CS strategy at Kpler.
You’ll be dealing with a myriad of topics ranging from usage adoption to feedback cycles, analytics, direct customer interactions, change management and more.
These are some of the key responsibilities:
• Own some of Europe’s key performance indicators such as NPS, gross retention, time-to-value, etc.
• Ensure the growing number of European accounts get the most out of Kpler by assigning the right resources both within Customer Success and company-wide
• Hire and provide appropriate training for new team members jointly with our People team
• Contribute to the strategic goals of Kpler by understanding clients’ challenges and the changing needs of the market. Help calibrate the Product roadmap using the data available to you.
• Work closely with sales teams to ensure CS helps discover growth opportunities in Europe
• Design strategies to help CS scale up by automating and standardisation process. Provide feedback about internal needs to make
You could be a good fit if you are...
• A client-focused person with 10+ in customer oriented roles +5 years experience managing customer success or akin teams in DaaS or SaaS, preferably in the commodities or energy space.
• You are used to a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to changes and high growth.
• Metric-oriented with knowledge of some key metrics that CS ‘owns’ such as gross $ retention.
• Great at enabling a team of talented individuals
• Thinks strategically and always keeps an eye on long term goals
• Is methodical and organised, used to leveraging tools such as Salesforce and Intercom.
• Likes improving processes and is good at knowledge transfer
• Not scared of getting into complex product and data related matters