This role be a key part of the operations team, using the disparate data sources we have on our customer base, customer onboarding, and community intelligence to better understand our users, their needs and what we should do to better help our customers.
Things you’ll do :
– Iteratively refine our data, build models and help spread data throughout the team
– Organize our datasets and do complex transforms using SQL.
– Dig into data, answer questions
– Teach the others on your team to fish
– Collaborate day to day with business users, designers, product managers and engineers
Things we’re looking for :
– Deep fluency in expressing business processes using models and charts.
– Extremely strong SQL skills (100+ lines of complex SQL queries/models)
– 5+ years as an analytics engineer, data analyst, data scientist, data engineer or similar role
– BS in CS/CE, Math, Economics or equivalent technical degree preferred
– Familiarity with Metabase and other Business Intelligence Tools
– Strong writing skills
– Experience a plus: B2B SaaS, open source, dbt, dimensional modeling