Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
– Perform repetitive clerical steps such as document verification, manage inbound and outbound routine calls, and greeting guests.
– Perform entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
– Provide administrative support to project and operations management, which may include identifying, anticipating, and meetings needs of all departments.
– High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
– May have training or education in area of specialization.
Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within specific time limits.
Interpret paperwork and make sound judgments based on information received.
Compile, verify accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
Review data for deficiencies and errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output for accuracy.
Outreach to various sources via oral and written communication in order to make appropriate determination on a variety of tasks.
Education and Requirements:
High School diploma or GED required.
At least one (1) year of customer service, administrative or call center experience required.
Ability to write using proper grammar and punctuation.
Ability to type a minimum of 23 WPM required.
Must have high-speed internet (minimum of 20 mbps) to work from home / remotely.
Must connect an Ethernet cable directly to the router (cannot connect via Wi-Fi.)
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
May be required to work scheduled holidays, overtime, and Saturdays.
PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications, are required.
Adhere to policies as they relate to protecting personally identifiable information.